- Ergonomic design with durable padded deck allows for improved productivity over longer periods of time
- Position the Topside Creeper NXT into the desired place around your vehicle and secure with two casters with brakes for added safety
- Padded deck is comfortable and easy to clean
- Height adjusts from a min of 48-inches to a max of 64-inches providing more height adjustment points than all previous models
- I-Base design provides more flexible positioning around the vehicle and other equipment
- The Topside Creeper NXT folds flat for easy and compact storage when not in use (Dims when folded: 4' Long x 2'8" Wide and 11.5" High)
The Original Traxion Topside Creeper NXT is the perfect solution for auto technicians who want to increase productivity and safety while working from the topside of the engine compartment. With its adjustable padded deck, this creeper provides a comfortable and stable surface for the mechanic to rest on while reaching into the engine compartment. The I-Base design of the creeper allows for flexible positioning around the vehicle, making it easier to access hard-to-reach areas.
The Topside Creeper NXT also features four rolling casters that slide easily around the shop or garage, making it easy to move the creeper from one job to the next. Two of the casters lock in place to ensure that the unit is properly positioned, providing the user with the safety and leverage needed to get the job done right.
When not in use, the Topside Creeper NXT conveniently folds flat for easy and compact storage. This means that it won't take up valuable space in your shop or garage, and it will be ready to use whenever you need it.
If you want to take your productivity to the next level, consider purchasing the Topside Creeper Bolt-On Tool Tray (sold separately). With this tray, you can keep your tools and equipment close at hand, making it even easier to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Overall, the Original Traxion Topside Creeper NXT is an essential tool for any auto technician who wants to work more efficiently and safely. Whether you're a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, this creeper will help you get the job done right the first time.
Don't forget to take a look at the Topside Creeper Bolt-On Tool Tray which can be purchased separately.
|Pack Dimensions||49" x 24" x 7" (124cm x61cm x18cm)|
|Product Dimensions:||55 x 24 x 64 / (140cm x61cm x163cm)|
|Weight:||77 lbs (34.9 kg)|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
For questions or comments, please contact us at 479-474-3460 or use the contact form.