- Durable high gloss padded deck provides comfort when in-use
- Creeper measures 40 inches in length making it suitable for most individuals to work comfortably and remain supported by the entire padded deck
- Full freedom X-frame design completely conceals the frame and provides added strength to the unit
- Huge 5" Casters made of a Polyurethane plastic Tread for a best-in-class mobility
- Designed for durability and thoughtfully manufactured with easy to clean materials
Original Traxion King Crawler Mechanic's Creeper is an advanced creeper. The King Crawler is 40 inches long and sports the patented full-freedom X-frame design that completely conceals the frame. This minimizes frame interference and maximizes mobility. The King Crawler has four giant 5-inch casters for excellent mobility on imperfect surfaces. The high gloss padded deck is durable and easy to clean. From automotive tools that make the mechanic safer and more productive to truck accessories that improve accessibility, Traxion Engineered Products continues to support the needs of its customers.
"Very impressed with the build quality, and the strength. I work as a diesel mechanic and love to be able to roll around easily enough under the trucks, and be able to roll over power cords and air lines. I am a big guy (300lbs) and have finally found a creeper to hold up. I have even accidentally run over the creeper with one of our trucks (20,000+lbs) and everything is still in perfect shape." -blue302 (Texas)
|Pack Dimensions:||44" x 27" x 7" (112cm x69cm x18cm)|
|Product Dimensions:||43 x 26.25 x 6.875 / (109cm x67cm x17cm)|
|Weight:||25 lbs (11.3 kg)|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
For questions or comments, please contact us at 479-474-3460 or use the contact form.