- Durable high gloss padded deck provides comfort when in-use
- Creeper measures 40 inches in length making it suitable for most individuals to work comfortably and remain supported by the entire padded deck
- Full freedom X-frame design completely conceals the frame and provides added strength to the unit
- Huge 5" Casters made of a Polyurethane plastic Tread for a best-in-class mobility
- Designed for durability and thoughtfully manufactured with easy to clean materials
Introducing the Original Traxion King Crawler Mechanic's Creeper, the ultimate tool for any auto technician. With a length of 40 inches and a patented full-freedom X-frame design, the King Crawler offers unparalleled mobility and maneuverability. The frame is completely concealed, minimizing interference while maximizing mobility. The four giant 5-inch casters provide excellent mobility on any surface, allowing for easy movement around the shop. The high-gloss padded deck is not only comfortable but also easy to clean and maintain. Traxion Engineered Products is committed to providing its customers with innovative and reliable automotive tools and accessories, making the King Crawler an essential addition to any garage or workshop.
"Very impressed with the build quality, and the strength. I work as a diesel mechanic and love to be able to roll around easily enough under the trucks, and be able to roll over power cords and air lines. I am a big guy (300lbs) and have finally found a creeper to hold up. I have even accidentally run over the creeper with one of our trucks (20,000+lbs) and everything is still in perfect shape." -blue302 (Texas)
|Pack Dimensions:||44" x 27" x 7" (112cm x69cm x18cm)|
|Product Dimensions:||43 x 26.25 x 6.875 / (109cm x67cm x17cm)|
|Weight:||25 lbs (11.3 kg)|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
For questions or comments, please contact us at 479-474-3460 or use the contact form.