- I-base design for more flexible positioning around the vehicle
- Padded and upholstered cover makes replacing the deck much easier
- Topside Creeper working height of 75 inches with 140 inches of engine compartment accessibility
- Topside Creeper easily folds away for a compact configuration when not in use
- Two casters with brakes to lock in your position prior to climbing up and using the Topside Creeper
Traxion ProGear Topside Creeper has a fully padded frame with replaceable, padded upholstery cover. The cover is secured using Velcro, so it is removable for cleaning or replacement. The upholstered cover slides over a sling instead of a hard plywood deck. This improves comfort, reduces weight, and makes replacing the deck much easier. The new ProGear Topside Creeper has an I-Base design that allows more flexible positioning around the vehicle. It allows the technician to reach 40 percent more area around the front of most vehicles and equipment. From automotive tools that make the mechanic safer and more productive to truck accessories that improve accessibility, Traxion Engineered Products will continue to support the needs of their customers.
|Pack Dimensions:||50.625" x 24" x 6.5" (129cm x61cm x17cm)|
|Product Dimensions:||55 x 36 x 75 / (140cm x91cm x191cm)|
|Weight:||72 lbs (32.7 kg)|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
For questions or comments, please contact us at 479-474-3460 or use the contact form.