- Race seat is comfortable even for long periods of time
- Carry handle built right in the seat enables one-handed carrying
- The large Gear Tray spins so you can easily access your tools and parts
- Huge 5" casters for a best in class mobility
- Adjustable height to a very low profile made possible because of the drop sleeve
- Seat height adjusts from 13 1/2" to 17 1/2"
The ProGear Mobile Gear Set looks great but under the beautiful surface is one of the most functional mobile workstations ever seen. The "Racing Seat" not only looks cool but is also designed for function and comfort for long periods. Carrying this unit around is a breeze thanks to the handle built right into the Racing Seat back rest.
The large Gear Tray looks like a gear and even spins on its axis. Spin the cogs to quickly and easily locate your tools or parts no matter where you left them.
Exclusive to the ProGear model are the huge 5" casters. These wheels, constructed of polyurethane tread, are the key to the Gear Seats best-in-class mobility. The huge casters allow the mobile technician to roll right over rough terrain and even small parts, cords and hoses, obstacles that would certainly topple a more conventional roll seat.
Despite the huge casters, the adjustable seat height can get down to a low level where a number of jobs (most notably work on brakes) take place. This is possible because of our drop sleeve design that is exclusive to our ProGear model. The ProGear Mobile Gear Seat is beautiful and functional. Truly a work of art.
|Pack Dimensions:||22" x 22" x 9.75" (56cm x56cm x25cm)|
|Product Dimensions:||20 x 15 x 18.5 / (51cm x38cm x47cm)|
|Weight Capacity:||400 Lbs|
If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact us at 479-474-3460 or by using the contact form.