- Comfortable for extended periods of time
- Built-in handle provides one-handed carrying
- Large Gear Tray spins for easy access to tools and parts
- Best-in-class mobility with five 5" casters
- Five spoke frame is OSHA compliant
- Drop sleeve design allows adjustable height to a very low profile
- Adjustable seat height from 13 1/2" to 17 1/2"
This functional mobile workstation looks great! The Original Traxion "Racing Seat" not only looks cool but is designed for function and comfort for extended periods of time. Carrying this unit around is a breeze thanks to the handle built into the Racing Seat back rest.
Large Gear Tray looks like a gear and spins on its axis. Spin the cogs to quickly and easily locate tools or parts.
Exclusive to the ProGear model are the 5" casters. These wheels, constructed of polyurethane tread, are the key to the Gear Seat’s best-in-class mobility. The large casters allow a mobile technician to roll over rough terrain, small parts, cords or hoses, obstacles that would topple a more conventional roll seat.
The adjustable seat height can get down to a low level for jobs such as brake work. This is possible because of our exclusive drop sleeve design exclusive to the ProGear model.
|Pack Dimensions:||22" x 22" x 9.75" (56cm x56cm x25cm)|
|Product Dimensions:||20 x 15 x 18.5 / (51cm x38cm x47cm)|
|Weight:||22 lbs (10 kg)|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
For questions or comments, please contact us at 479-474-3460 or use the contact form.