Topside Creeper Shorty allows safe and productive access to engine compartment.
- Ergonomic design
- Rolls into the right place with multiple adjustment points
- Locking casters for security and leverage
- Padded deck is comfortable and easy to clean
- Topside Creeper Shorty folds up for easy and compact storage
- Height adjusts from a low 28 1/2" to 44"
The Topside Creeper Shorty rolls over the engine workstation to help the auto technician increase productivity and safety while working from the topside of the engine compartment. Mounted atop the ladder section is a padded deck for the mechanic to rest on while reaching into the engine compartment. Four casters slide easily around the shop. Two of them lock once the unit is properly positioned giving the user leverage.
Don't forget to take a look at the Topside Creeper Bolt-On Tool Tray which can be purchased separately.
|Pack Dimensions||51" x 24" x 7" (130cm x61cm x18cm)|
|Product Dimensions:||55 x 24 x 64 / (140cm x61cm x163cm)|
|Weight:||77lb (34.9 kg)|
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
For questions or comments, please contact us at 479-474-3460 or use the contact form.
Topside Creeper assembly video: